The Penn Battle 2 LC Series of reels is the beefed up replacement for the very popular affinity series. It has been quoted as being an ” Affinity on steriods” mainly due to its full metal body construction making it more rugged on rocky marks and harsh terrain and the upgrade of the HT-100 drag system which is more powerful than that of the affinity’s but the Battle 2 LC’s are still a lightweight reel to handle making them very popular with the continental styles of fishing in the UK and abroad, it comes in a 7000 and 8000 version and the following features are what makes this reel stand out amongst the crowd.
- Full Metal Body – Allows the reel to maintain precision gear alignment under severe punishment.
- 2x longcast spools – 1x deep mono spool & 1x shallow braid spool also great for tapered line.
- Braid ready Spool – No need for mono backing anymore with the braid gripping band integrated into the spool.
- Line capacity rings – really useful marker on the spool for measuring casting distance for accuracy. Also useful if you hook that fish of a lifetime.
- Bail arm cast lock – no more crack offs as the bail arm locks into position during power casting therefore manual bail trip back
- Heavy duty bail wire – reduces bail arm damage on rocks etc
- 5+ 1 bearings include instant anti reverse bearing.
Remember all our products are inclusive of a minimal amount of postage to keep costs right down low for you. No surprises at checkout.